Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Thoughts for the new year


1. I love southern California winters. Today we enjoyed 70 degree weather and sunshine. The summers here can be brutal, but January and February sure do make up for it! I opened the windows and the kids played outside and ate popsicles. 

2. I woke up early this morning for an awesome workout. Exercise is my favorite way to start the day. 

3. I filled the fridge with THESE today....
 
(minus the coffee at our house!!)

I sent some home with my mom. They are pretty amazing!

4.  Some excellent ideas here:

5. I have yet to talk to anyone who made any real resolutions for this year. I have a few ideas for myself. Last year I did really well for about 6 months and then.....not so much! This year maybe I can finish strong!

Happy 2014!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment