Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Easy


Now that I have been talking about the new year and resolutions for days.....I had a moment of brilliance this morning.
I was at the store with the kids. We were getting chocolate milk and olive oil, and taking a trip down the Valentine candy aisle just for fun. Hard to believe we have to start getting ready for another holiday already! Anyway....the moment of brilliance.....I decided to go ahead and buy all of those ready made/candy included valentines. The kind you simply sign your name to. I bought them today, way ahead of time, and now I am done. I am going to make this year as easy as possible.
That was the brilliant part.
I am going to take advantage of short-cuts and help wherever I can get it. I know this may not make me appear more creative or together, but I have a feeling I won't regret it at the end of the year.

In place of a word for the year I am going to adopt one of Mia's favorite phrases:
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Makes sense to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment