Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday


1. I kind of love this!

2.
Strawberries? Bananas? Graham crackers?
all good things.

3. Ty and I went out last night to celebrate his birthday over crab legs. Sadly I had not anticipated a 2 hour wait at the restaurant! We ended up eating cheeseburgers at In-N-Out, which is never a bad thing. 
We made plans to try again next week at an earlier time. 2 birthday celebrations are better than 1!

4. Zackary woke up this morning with a stomach bug. It has resulted in 3 loads of laundry and lots of lysol. Poor Zack :(
Hope it passes soon.
Until then he is playing Lego Harry Potter. He likes to play with the sound turned up REALLY loud and I usually make him turn it down, but since he is sick....I am just trying to enjoy the music with him!

5. I love this cute idea for Valentine's Day

6. Thank goodness it's Friday :)

so happy for a 3 day weekend
so glad there will be no more homework until Tuesday

Have a good one!



0 comments:

Post a Comment