Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

This and That


1. After almost a full week I think we are finally free of the flu! Everyone is back in school, the laundry is all caught up, I am ready to bake and start eating again!

2. I love THIS LIST.
I think I should try and be much more ordinary this year!

3. Mia and Zoey are both completely smitten with all things Hello Kitty. I hesitate to take them to visit the Sanrio store. I fear we might never leave.

No doubt I need this in my daily life!

5. Things like this happen all the time at our house.

6. It has been 70 degrees all month long with no end in sight. Temperatures are actually supposed to rise in the next few days. Poor Mia is so confused by our lack of seasons. I try to explain to her that we live in a part of the world that does not experience the 4 seasons the way some others do.

I am looking forward to the weekend. We kind of missed out on the last one!

1 comments:

  1. 1) Single Serving Cookie? More like "Satan wants you not to make cookies"
    2) Seasons are overrated. YAY California!

    ReplyDelete