Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Week's End

 It has been a very busy week!
It was my week to drive the carpool so Zac and I spent a lot of time in the car entertaining ourselves.
 It was loads of fun, but I am very excited about 3 weeks of not driving the carpool following this one....Too bad we have to drive to Utah.
 Zoey discovered pockets.

 I took the kids to Starbucks for cakepops and hot chocolate.
 I ended up losing my keys and we were at Starbucks much longer than originally planned, but all ended well.

Max, Mia, and I built gingerbread houses out of graham crackers at the library.
 Ty watched the younger kids so that I could just take the older 2, and let me just say.....it was so relaxing.
 Max put his house together all by himself.
 He did a great job.
 Both Max and Mia were extremely sugar high following this activity.

Mia brought home a tiny container of bubbles for Zoey.
 It was received with much joy.
 Christmas bubbles are the best.
Yay weekend!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment