Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

A Few Things


1. I woke up yesterday morning to a migraine headache! It was only the third I have ever had and it completely took me out. Thank goodness my brothers were here, because I was passed out in my bedroom for about 6 hours and the kids needed some looking after!

2. I woke up this morning without a migraine and I am very thankful :)

3. We are leaving for Utah tomorrow morning. I am not looking forward to the drive. I am not looking forward to the cold! I am scared of snow. (I do love a good opportunity to wear boots however!)

4. 2013 is almost over.
I don't think I have the energy for resolutions this year. I think I will just organize my house instead.....
(I like this idea!)

5. I have spent the past 3 months making and baking every kind of sweet and delectable treat imaginable. It has been a delightful sugary mess, but I guess in January that should slow down a bit!! Back to green smoothies......made with spinach not kale. I have decided that in 2014 I am not eating kale. I ate it in 2013 and tried to enjoy it, but seriously, it is gross. It is disgusting......end of story.

Happy Friday!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment