Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

 This little girl is looking more grown up all the time!
She is very excited for tomorrow morning.

We started our day at Victoria Gardens. Upon our arrival we realized that Zac had made the trip without any shoes so we made a quick stop at Stride-Rite. Luckily the iron man (extra wide style) was on sale....so now Zac got an early Christmas present!
Next we stopped in for a visit with Santa. The kids all got candy canes and Santa told them all to be sure and be in bed early. I will remind them of that later!
Ty took everyone to the apple store and I wandered through William-Sonoma. I took Mia shopping at Justice. I thought she would love it and she did!
I can't believe it is Christmas Eve! It has been a wonderful season.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment