Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

This and That


1. Well....I finally got a smart phone. Well....Ty finally deactivated my flip phone and handed me a smart phone to use.
So far so good.

2. Ty and I spent the morning at the temple yesterday! I loved every minute :)
I left feeling so thankful!

3. After the temple Ty and I tried out Eureka Burger in Redlands. We managed to eat 2 orders of truffle oil infused cheese fries. They were all kinds of awesome!

4. I found THIS idea from Yammie's Noshery to make teeny tiny chocolate chip cookies....
They are just chocolate chip cookies (made using the mini chocolate chips!) and then rolled into ridiculously small cookies.
We have made these twice this week and my kids cannot get enough!
They love being able to pop an entire cookie into their mouths.

5. How amazing does THIS hot chocolate look?
We have been making hot chocolate almost every night using all different kinds of flavors and mix ins.

6. Thanksgiving is only a week away!
I want them all and will never be able to decide.

7. Today is Zackary's last day of school before the Thanksgiving break. His class is having a Thanksgiving feast today and he has been excited about it all week! I can't wait to pick him up and hear all about it.

8. Speaking of Thanksgiving break......It is going to be such an amazing week :)
I am very much looking forward to the laziness!

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment