Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Things

This edition of Monday things focuses on the  "things" that are making me happy right now....

1. Thanksgiving Plans.
For the past 5 years I have hosted Thanksgiving and I have loved it! I loved planning the menu and enjoyed all of the cooking.
This year, however, I just couldn't get into it. I kept meaning to plan, but I kept putting it off. Finally....today and less than 2 weeks away from turkey day.....I gave the hosting privilege away. I am suddenly looking forward to Thanksgiving!

2. Christmas Music.
I recently started listening to Christmas music....at home, in the car....There are few things as comforting or uplifting as Christmas music. 

3. The final season of Gossip Girl. 
I started watching Gossip Girl when the series began in 2007. I was pregnant with Mia. The series ended in 2012, but I have been patiently waiting to finish the show when it came to Netflix. It finally did and I have spent the past week of my workouts loving each episode! I loved how the show ended...Everyone ended up with the right people :)

4. Candy making.
I have mentioned before that I am deep into Christmas candy making, but this is the first year that I have added toffee/almond roca to the mix. I followed THESE instructions from Recipe Girl, and have made 3 batches so far.....(2 for gifting and 1 for keeping!!!)


5. Deadlifts.....
Not too hard, but great results!

Happy Monday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment