Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday!


Happy Friday! It's finally the weekend and it's finally freezing!!!

Which brings me to this thought:

This is so very me.....

The Christmas candy making is in full swing. So far I have: 2 batches of caramels, 2 batches of rocky road fudge, 2 batches of salted chocolate almond bark, and 1 batch of dark chocolate peanut butter truffles!!!
I am hoping that most of it can make it to Christmas gift giving time. The kids and Ty have already found their way into the fudge.

I love this idea for a weekend project with the kids:

I love the red one!

With everyone getting so sick after Halloween, I really fell off the exercise bandwagon. I spent a good week completely out of commission. I have tried, this week, to get back into it. I think I am finally feeling back to "normal". 
I might fit this into my weekend plans:
(to help balance out all of the candy/cocoa)
If you are not a jumping-jack person, I suggest you give them a try. They are simple to do and a great indoor/limited space cardio option.

Have an awesome weekend!



1 comments:

  1. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: The Reason Why Some Of Your Dreams Keep Eluding You .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete