Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A few things


I fell asleep on the floor last night. I had been up with Zoey and I decided to crash closer to her room just in case she needed me again. It was a terrible idea! She didn't need me again and I woke up hours later unable to move my neck or arms. I am going to spend today dreaming of a full night's sleep in my wonderful bed!

Since I was feeling so stiff this morning, I skipped my cardio and spent my workout time stretching. I am feeling much better now.

Max, Mia, and Zac all have school today. Zoey and I will be running a few errands this morning. To the post office to send a package and to the store to buy Cool Whip for Zackary's Thanksgiving feast at school on Thursday.

There are a few things that I need to try immediately....
and
 
Today is going to be cold and foggy. We will be using our fireplaces for sure!


0 comments:

Post a Comment