Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Things


1. We started our day with free breakfast at the community center. Today there were cinnamon rolls. My kids love cinnamon rolls and they were pretty excited.

2. After breakfast we stopped at the library. Max has been wanting to read the 39 Clues book series.
They were recommended by one of his friends. I think it is too adorable that at 7 and 8 years old they are already sharing book recommendations!

3. We are having the missionaries over for dinner tonight. I am making Ty's favorite sweet potato gnocchi.

4. I am craving peanut butter.
and chocolate.


5. One of my roommates from college wrote a beautiful post about unspoken female heroines of the American revolution and how they can influence our own lives as women. Perfect for Independence Day! (read it HERE)

6. Speaking of Independence Day.....
We are planning a picnic breakfast with friends and a pool party/BBQ with my family in the afternoon.
Tomorrow will be filled with food prep!

What are your plans for the 4th?

0 comments:

Post a Comment