Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

The 5th of July


We had a wonderful 4th! We started the day at the park. We met all of our friends for a potluck pancake breakfast. The weather was perfect and the kids enjoyed playing together.

Ty took the 3 older kids to see Despicable Me 2.
They filled themselves up with popcorn and candy and came home very happy.

Zoey stayed home with me and we got things ready for our BBQ.
I made a few strawberry pies.
 (I made chocolate whipped cream to top off the pie slices!)

My parents came over and brought me a happy little box.
(Remember when I was trying to garden......I failed rather miserably!)
I am glad my parents are willing to share their bounty with us.

We talked and played all afternoon and then we put the kids to bed and missed the fireworks.
It was great!

Tonight Ty and I are headed to L.A. for the concert! 
I am really excited to see Nick....
I mean.....I am really excited to get out and spend some quality time with my awesome husband ;)
 
and on another note.... Zoey is adorable and enjoys eating pop chips.


Have a great Friday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment