Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

This Week


1. We are having our good friends over for dinner tonight. They are moving to Colorado on Friday! We are going to miss them so much!

2. We are leaving for Utah first thing Thursday morning. Ty is home today, but then he won't be home again until late Wednesday night. It's going to be a busy few days.

3. I had Zack and Max help me clean the floors in the dining room this morning. They moved all of the chairs away from the table and cleaned the tile underneath with no complaints! I was very impressed.

4. I always struggle when it comes to packing for a trip. I end up filling my bag with workout clothes and then have to squeeze in a few descent outfits. I could live in my yoga pants....
It's a problem.

5. It is going to be hot today! It really cooled down over the weekend, but when I stepped outside at 8:00 this morning the cool was gone.
I am very thankful for air conditioning.

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment