Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pictures From the Park

 These are pictures from the 4th of July breakfast in the park.
I think this may be the last playground merry-go-round anywhere. I know they are considered safety hazards, but the kids love them!
 Max and Mia were climbing to higher ground so that they could be on the lookout for their friends.
 No one had a flag shirt this year. Max was in blue and I put a patriotic headband on Mia.
 Zoey was in blue as well.
She loves the playground!
When I was pregnant with Mia (oh so very long ago!) and Max was my only child, I used to take him to the park every morning. It was part of our routine and a great way to start the day. Ty worked nights back then and I always tried to get out of the house so he could sleep. I wish we could spend more mornings just playing!
Summer is wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment