Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

More Fish, Fudge, and Fun

 Zoey and I took a little field trip to Wal-Mart to look at the Goldfish. We talked about goldfish yesterday for school. Along the way she discovered this sparkly pink cowgirl hat. It was important :)
 Yesterday afternoon I ended up with just the girls at home. The boys were invited over to a friend's house, so we took advantage of our girl time! I got out all of the costumes so Mia and Zoey could have a fashion show and then we made fudge! I have been using the same recipe to make fudge for about 11 years now. It was about time the girls start to learn how to make it!
 It is seriously easy and foolproof!
 Taste tester approved.
We are so excited for the weekend! I am looking forward to cooler weather, General Conference, family time, and more candy making!


0 comments:

Post a Comment