Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Life Lately

 We had a lovely weekend! The weather cooled down and we were able to enjoy some rain. We got together with friends on Sunday evening for dessert. We want to do it again next month!
Today it was cool enough that Zoey and I were able to turn on the fireplace downstairs while the older kids were at school. We read stories by the fire and once again treated ourselves to Christmas music!
 We made the best cookies! I used THIS recipe. It didn't make very many and that is a good thing, because we are eating them all.
I took some time today to put together the Relief Society newsletter for November. I am still serving as the RS secretary and the newsletter is a big part of that! I read through all of the quotes from General Conference and used several in the letter. I am looking forward to the new Ensign coming soon so that I can re read all of those talks!
I made soup and homeade bread for dinner. We filled out pedigree charts for Family Home Evening. It was a lovely Monday. The night is ending again with rain and I am feeling very blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment