Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

This and That


 1. We are making peanut butter chocolate chip cookies this morning.
 THIS recipe has been sitting on my kitchen counter all week. I think it is a winner :)

2. The boys spent the night with my parents in the mountains.
 This looks like the perfect way to spend a summer morning. I wish we had a creek in our backyard!

3. The girls and I are driving out to meet up with the boys later. We will be joining them for a swim before bringing everyone home.
 For now the little ladies are enjoying goldfish crackers and a very tiny viewing of Despicable Me.

4. We were able to have the sister missionaries from our ward join us for dinner a few days ago. We often have the elders come for dinner but we have never had the sisters! I was excited for Mia especially to see that girls can be missionaries too!
I had fun making a very girly dinner and we had strawberry pie for dessert.

5. We are leaving for Utah on Monday. I just checked the weather and it looks like it is going to be hotter in Utah next week then it will be here in California! 

Have an awesome Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment