Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday


1. Our day began.....at the pool! Swimming lessons are over, but we headed to my brother's community pool in Redlands for yet another swim! Can I just say thank goodness for sunscreen!

2. We came home with a great big bag of perfectly imperfect garden tomatoes from my parents. There is no comparison between store bought and garden fresh tomatoes!

3. At home I threw together a couple loaves of banana bread. We had 6 bananas that were in a do or die position.....So banana bread happened!
I made one loaf of banana bread last week and it was gone in hours. Maybe 2 loaves will make it through tomorrow.

4. The kids and I are headed to a potluck/pool party later tonight.
More swimming and more food!

Summer continues to be awesome.

Have a great week :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment