Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Things


1. It's been a week since I began this gluten-free experiment and so far.....I am feeling a lot better. I am missing bread, but as usual I am experimenting in the kitchen. I made two batches of gluten-free cookies and they were both big hits. We will see what this next week brings!

2. This next week....btw.....is SPRING BREAK! I have been looking forward to this time off from school for about a month now :)
I have Easter activities and mini-lessons planned for each day. I am also excited to relax and wear leg warmers.

3. This weekend one of my childhood friends will be blessing her first baby in church. I am so glad that we will get to be a part of it.

4. I am making some desserts for a luncheon after said baby blessing. They will not be gluten-free. I am not sure how to cook/bake without tasting so this should be interesting.

5. I was finally given a new calling at church this past weekend. I will be teaching Relief Society. I am hoping to learn a lot from the sisters in our ward.

6. In a fit of rage Zackary threw Ty's i-pad on the tile floor downstairs and cracked the glass cover.  He needs this t-shirt:


Enjoy your Friday!

1 comments: