Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Things



I made some of my favorite Peanut Butter Cup Granola. Instead of ground flax seeds I measured out the same amount of whole flax seeds. I loved the final texture of the granola with the addition of the seeds.

I promised Max cinnamon rolls for tomorrow morning. I am planning on trying out THIS recipe for Overnight Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls from Averie Cooks.
Don't they look divine?

This outfit is me

Boots, sunglasses, jeans, and a leather jacket.
I just need the scarf and a better purse!

I want to work out in this tank top.

Ty refers to my arms as "noodle arms", because they are small and weak.
I have been pumping serious iron (Well.....3-5 pound weights) in hopes of building up my arm and back strength.
I think this tank would encourage me to push harder!

I just found out that daylight savings time begins this weekend.
Spring ahead is always so much harder than Fall back. Goodbye hour of sleep....I will miss you :(


Have a lovely Friday!

1 comments:

  1. That outfit is dang cute! -I want to hire you to be my personal shopper, I'm SO bad at shopping! But need clothes real bad!

    ReplyDelete