Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Things


1. We watched a great movie with the kids last night.
17 Miracles is a compilation of stories involving the participants of the Willie Handcart Company that traveled to Salt Lake City.
It was amazing to watch. A great reminder of the early pioneers in the church who truly gave all. I highly recommend it. It is available on Netflix right now if you have access.

2. Max has started reading Lemony Snickett's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" books.
He is on book one, and I am thrilled there are so many books! I am hoping it keeps him occupied all summer!

3. This is one of my favorite thoughts that came from the April General Conference this year:
Good perspective!

4. Tomorrow the kids start swimming lessons. They are looking forward to getting in the pool. I am excited to watch them!

Happy Sunday! Have a great week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment