Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer so far


1. We have been at the pool each morning for swim lessons.
Max and Mia are in the more advanced class and Zackary is in the beginners class.
 Zoey is watching with me from the sidelines and handling it very well!

 2.  The kids all had dentist appointments. Everyone did great. Even Zoey! I take the kids to a pediatric dental office in Redlands. There are televisions on the ceilings so the kids can watch movies during their cleanings!
Everyone got great reports except for.....Max.
Poor Max. He has a million dollar mouth. At least it means more trips to the prize box for him!

3. Reading.
I told Max and Mia I would pay them $1 for every chapter book they read this summer. (I know it's not a lot, but it is a good incentive for them!) We have been to the library twice already this week. Max has earned $2 and Mia is on her way to earning her first :)

4. I have been enjoying my very favorite salad.
Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Shredded Sharp Cheddar.....all topped off with Onion Rings! It is so good. I made it last night for dinner and I am planning on eating it again tonight.

5. There hasn't been much baking going on at our house. I have been trying to keep the house cool, but tomorrow is National Peanut Butter Cookie Day! I think I will need to make THESE:

It has been a great summer so far. I am looking forward to the rest of it!
Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment