Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Life Lately

I am still doing preschool lessons at home with Zoey! We have been busy and I haven't taken pictures like I wanted to!
I have lots of hopes and plans for the next few weeks. Maybe they will all get photographed....

Here is a quick life update....
Zack is sporting one of our favorite hats. It gets passed between the boys. They both love it!
 While Ty was at work the kids and I raked leaves.
 Mostly so that we could jump in the pile.
 We took the van on it's first trip to Utah.
 It was a long drive!
 The kids did great. The van did great. I brought plenty of snacks.....All was well in the world!
 Until we arrived and it was below freezing!
 We brought our warmest winter wear, but Southern california's coldest doesn't match Utah's!
We spent a lot of time inside. We drank hot chocolate and played games.
 This is Zoey doing a puzzle with her cousin Gavin.
The kids rode actual horses on the ranch, but I didn't take any pictures, because I was inside keeping warm! Here is Zoey on a play horse.
 We came home just in time for Thanksgiving with my family. I was in charge of desserts. I made a ridiculous amount of treats including this cherry pie.
 We are heading to the Living Desert tomorrow for Zoey's 4th birthday!
I am baking monster cookies to take with us.
Looking forward to a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment