Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday Things


1. Ty and I went to look at cars yesterday. We bought the car Ty drives now back in 2003. It is basically worth nothing now and is falling to pieces day by day! Cars are expensive. Just FYI.

2. This morning was tough! I was dragging my feet. After dropping off the older kids, Zoey and I came home and I went back to bed for 45 minutes. When I woke up Zoey was covered in band aids she had found and there was water all over the kitchen floor, but I felt so much better!
Sometimes you just need a nap.

3.  THIS is still one of my favorite mormon channel videos. I love to watch it with Zack and Zoey. They have so much fun singing along!

4. I saw this on lds.org this morning.
For FHE last night we got onto familysearch.org and talked about our family tree, ancestors, and the importance of geneology. It really is amazing what we have access to right in our homes.

5. I decided I needed to start running intervals again. Sprinting is hard! 

6. This coffee cake looks delicious.
We need a lazy morning so I can make it!

Have a great day!

1 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete