Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

This and That


1. Zoey is on the mend and feeling so much better!

2. Mia needs to make a ladybug to share with her class on Friday. I really wish someone would make one for us. We are not having great success! 

3. This coming Sunday is Mother's Day. Ty will be working so it looks like the day will be all about me! Me making breakfast, me taking the kids to church, me making lunch, me entertaining everyone....yay!

Seriously though.....I am very lucky to be a mother to 4 awesome littles. I love them and I am looking forward to spending the day with them.

and in Ty's defense...he did buy me a brand new treadmill as a Mother's Day present so I can't complain.

4. This would actually be my ideal breakfast for Mother's Day, and the kids would love it too!
Chocolate Almond Butter on toast with berries.


5. I thought this was funny.....no regrets!

6. There is less than one month left of school until summer vacation. I signed the three older kids up for 4 weeks of swim lessons starting as soon as school gets out.
This should give them plenty of pool/water time. I know Zoey will be jealous! She will have to hang out poolside with me!

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment