Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

This and That


1. We are still reading the Book of Mormon each morning before school. Sometimes I feel like no one gets anything out of it.....myself included! Some mornings I can tell that no one is paying attention! I, however, am not giving up! I know we are blessed for our efforts. I know we are blessed for obedience, so we will just keep reading.
I am sure one day all of my children will have fond memories of this morning tradition ;)

2. Yesterday I did a little stock up shopping at Trader Joe's. They are now carrying peanut butter chips (You know like chocolate chips only peanut butter....). Anyway....they are way better than the kind you can buy at the regular grocery store! I highly recommend picking up a few bags if you are in the area.

3. Ty and I have been purchasing beef from relatives in Utah for the past several years. This year we bought a half cow. Our deep-freeze freezer is completely filled! 


5. Max's homework this week.....


 Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup
Verdict: Fish sauce is very smelly
Jalapenos are spicy
The soup was delicious!

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment