Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Summer Dreaming

 It is 90 degrees today!
We searched for some shade while we waited outside the school for Max and Mia.

The heat has me moving into summer mode:

I am thinking about swim lessons
I need more shorts
The kids need more shorts
I am craving watermelon!
We should invest in a few fans....I have been meaning to do this for about 3 years.
I am whiter than I ever have been
No more oven! BBQ time :)

Speaking of no more oven.....I made an 8x8 inch pan of brownies last night and served them with whipped cream and fresh raspberries. The entire pan lasted about an hour.
I remember eating brownies right out of the pan with my brothers. I guess our family will be much the same!

It's only April! I think I should try and enjoy the last few weeks/months before things get really hot around here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment