Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday!


1. TGIF!
 I am looking forward to the weekend. Ty and I have a date night planned and I have way too much on my to do list! It should be great!

2. I love this thought:
"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world."

It comes from a talk by Elder L. Tom Perry

It's a step by step, day by day kind of a thing!

3. Zackary was so together this morning. He got himself dressed and came out of his room with a sweater on (backwards and inside out), and a pair of long pants! It was so cute of him to try, but I reminded him how warm it has been lately and helped him pick out a short sleeve shirt and shorts to wear instead :)

4. As we were putting kids to bed last night, Zoey decided that she needed to watch "Frozen". She said she was awake and sat herself on the couch in the dark tv room. She did not like that I made her wait until morning. As I carried her to bed she kept crying, "Snowman! Snowman!"

5. Cookies to celebrate the weekend....

Happy Friday!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment