Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Things


1. The four day weekend was so very refreshing! Sunday is so much more enjoyable knowing that Monday is a holiday! We stayed up late with the kids watching Home Alone and eating popcorn. It was hard to face reality and the lack of food in the house this morning. The kids lunches are going to be extremely boring today, but I did make it to the grocery store after dropping everyone off so tomorrow will be better!

2. We are enjoying a bit of perfect southern California weather. Occasionally when it starts to snow everywhere else in the world we get a few weeks of 75 degrees and it is so delightful.

3. I decorated my dining room table for fall. That is ALL I have decorated. I need a decorator.....and lots of time :)

4. Maybe the kids and I will gather acorns and use them as decor!

It was some of the best hot chocolate I have had and I have been dreaming about it ever since!

6. I love this thought from Fred Rogers
Mr. Rogers has always been a hero of mine!

7. Something I need to make
Peanut butter and chocolate forever!



0 comments:

Post a Comment