Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend was wonderful!

The messages in each session were beautiful and inspiring. I felt so much peace all weekend while we were uplifted and encouraged.
I feel so blessed to have these conferences twice each year. 
The kids tried to listen. Max had some success. I can only hope the other kids felt a bit of the spirit while they played!
Between conferences on Saturday I made caramel and we dipped apple slices while watching the Charlie Brown Halloween and Thanksgiving specials.
Ty hosted priesthood session for some of his friends at our house, while the kids and I went out for hot chocolate.
Just after the first session ended on Sunday we drove to Forest Falls for lunch at my parent's house. The kids had so much fun playing at the waterfall! My mom and I tried to catch a bit of the afternoon session while the kids were off having adventures.

(I love these little memes that show up so quickly after conference!)
 







It is so hard to say goodbye to these weekends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment