Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Summer!

 We had some friends over for dinner this week. I made 2 kinds of cookies for dessert. Double chocolate peanut butter cup and oatmeal s'mores! I usually am all about the peanut butter, but the s'mores cookies were pretty awesome!
 I collect brown paper bags from grocery stores to use as painting canvas. They are thick and the paint doesn't leak through to the other side!
 My tweens....headphones and quesadillas make for a happy day.
So school is out....Yesterday was the last day! Zack had his kinder graduation....I can never get good pictures of important moments....I have tried! Mrs. Randall has taught all 3 of the older kids in kindergarten. I hope she ends up with Zoey when she is ready!
Max had his 5th grade promotion at school as well. I wish I had a better attitude about the whole thing. I just wanted it to end so that we could leave and start our summer! It did end....and we kicked off the break with smoothies and swimming. I am tired and so ready for this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment