Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday Things

 This past weekend was so busy and fun. Max left first thing Saturday morning to spend the day at scout camp. He climbed rock walls, roasted marshmallows, and came home covered in dirt! Zackary spent the day with his friend Quinn. I dropped him off and a little while later got a text message with this picture from one of my friends...not Quinn's mom...they had wandered down the street and stopped in for a visit! Such cute boys....
 I made S'mores granola bars for my Laurels! We are so so close to our Summer break and I am pretty S'mores obsessed right now. Summer = s'mores, just like Fall = pumpkin.
We spent Sunday evening at my parent's house and Zack made himself comfortable. We ate dinner followed by a s'mores themed dessert, and Max somehow found his way into the pool. The weekends are over so quickly! We are very much looking forward to the 3 day weekend coming up. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment