Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

All The Things


 Zackary is such a picky eater, but he does love to eat!
He especially loves to eat apple pie! I bought the apples on Saturday and made the pie on Sunday. I can't help myself. He gets so excited over a good buttery crust filled with apples.
 Because...this is obviously the correct choice of what to wear when strawberry picking.
 She dressed herself.
 Oh well....They were successful in the strawberry picking anyway!
 Mother's Day is always a treat. I love the little gifts the kids put together at school. Zackary brought him this one....
 I love it and I shall keep it forever and ever!

I decided it was about time for Zoey to learn how to brown butter. She learned much faster than I did.
 Brown butter rice krispie treats for the win! Also....I am just loving our new grocery store in town...Aldi. I can buy everything we need to make a big pan of krispie treats for less than $2.
 Last week I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies that came out completely flat! The cookies were still tasty, but I really couldn't serve them to anyone. I stuck them in the freezer and we pulled them out to make a batch of chocolate chip cookie granola! I chopped up the cookies and added them to an oatmeal cookie granola mix. I baked everything up and it turned out pretty awesome. 
We are closing in on the end of the school year. I am really looking forward to summer vacation this year. I hope we can make it a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment