Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happenings

 We had such a fun Family Home Evening on Monday night. I had white pillowcases and fabric paints. The kids each got to decorate their own pillowcase with the paints.
It was a big hit. Creativity is such a great outlet!
 Of course Ty helped out where he was needed. He really is our resident artist!
 Mia's puppy pillowcase.
 Zoey's Z going in the right direction! She almost always writes it backwards so I am happy it is beginning to turn the right way.

My mom had a birthday so we made a cake....
 Chocolate and strawberries are always a good combination.

I made peanut butter bars with chocolate chips.....no birthday or special occasion necessary. I had to sneak a taste. Peanut butter forever for always...
 On a completely different note....Ty and I were able to sit on a career panel for the young women on Wednesday night. It was so much fun! I was there representing the stay at home mom career choice! It was such a fun night. 

Tomorrow is Friday. It has been a great week. Can't wait for the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment