Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday

1. Eating croissants after church today, Zack observed, "These are the most delicious things ever!"
They are pretty delightful!

2. I was using the croissants to make panino sandwiches. I made one for Ty filled with steak and cheese. Mine had nutella and raspberries. I love using Sunday as an excuse to eat croissants and nutella.

3. I find it hard to believe that August will be here before this week is done. School starts on August 13th. I spent this past week stocking up on school supplies. Pencils, lined paper, glues sticks, tape, etc.... Yesterday we went to Target for all of the clothes. Mia picked out a new pair of Hello Kitty sneakers. I think the Hello Kitty obsession is here to stay!

4. We decided to shake things up a bit at our house this weekend. We moved Zoey in with Mia and set up the bedroom in between the boy's room and girl's room as a play room. So far so good. I can't help but daydream about one of the ridiculously expensive Pottery Barn playroom organizers,
Perhaps a set up like THIS
 but for now a few closet inserts will have to do!

5. I have very little planned for the week ahead. I am thinking play dates for the kids and a few more frozen yogurt/ice cream outings. Summer will be over soon enough!

Happy Sunday Ya'll :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment