Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

This and That

 I saw this little meme on lds.org this morning.
I love having a little spiritual lift to start the day!

Yesterday afternoon the kids and I had a big crafting party.
 I pulled all sorts of tools and supplies out of our cupboards and pantry.
 The kids got creative and they had a great time.
 It kept them busy for quite a while too!
 I had a big bag of big marshmallows leftover from the Father/Son Campout a few weekends ago.
 We put them to good use!
 I used to roast marshmallows over the stove all the time when I was in college!
It was an important life skill for them to learn.

We have a lot going on today! Swim lessons this morning, another trip to the library, making granola, shopping for Father's Day gifts, and Ty will be home for dinner! (A first this week.)

Have an awesome Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment