Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Thoughts on Good Friday


I woke up extra early today because I wanted some time to myself. I wanted to stare at the mountains and the sky and think about the significance of this day. I thought about my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I thought about how Jesus Christ gave ALL. I thought about how the Lord is still blessing and enriching and giving to me daily. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by how much I am loved and blessed.
I am trying very hard to share that love with my children and my husband. I am trying to be the best I can be. 

I am thankful for this day and for my Eternal Savior, Jesus Christ. 


This is my favorite picture of the Savior. We have it in our home. When Max was teeny he thought the little boy in the picture was him! Now Zackary thinks the same thing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment